Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A DO OVER!

4-15-2014. . . .A DO OVER!

"But God is so rich in mercy; he loved us so much that even though we were spiritually dead and doomed by our sins, he gave us back our lives again when he raised Christ from the dead-only by his undeserved favor have we ever been saved."  (Eph 2:4-5 TLB)  Life does not offer us many if any, "Do Overs."  We have to play the hand we have been dealt so to speak.  Christ however, by dying on the cross for our sins, has in effect, given us a 'Do Over!'   The question is, what will we do with it?

Prayer:
 Lord, thank you for giving us another chance.  Help us to make the best of it by being the best and doing the best we can!  Amen. 

Gal 2:20. . . .I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment