Thursday, April 17, 2014

HE LIVES!

4-17-2014. . . .HE LIVES!

“ . . . Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. (Rev 1:17-18 KJV)  HE LIVES!!!! Notice here that Jesus didn’t say, I was dead, but now I live, He declared, “I am He that liveth and was dead!” For those who still don’t believe, Jesus verified that He was indeed dead, but behold, I am alive forever more!   He Lives – He Lives – Christ Jesus Lives Today!  The good news is, that because He lives, we too shall live!

Prayer: Lord Jesus, You are the Son of God, Thank you for dying for all my sins, Thank you that you did rise from the grave and are alive forever more! Thank you for saving me!!!! Amen.

Rom 10:9-10. . . .That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment