Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MAKE A DETERMINATION!

4-16-2014. . . .MAKE A DETERMINATION!

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."  (2 Cor 5:17 KJV)  Walking in the newness of life can be challenging if we are not willing to let go of the old life. Christ's finished work at Calvary made it possible.  Now, what we have to do is determine in our hearts that it's "Out with the Old and in with the New!"  Make a determination!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for new life in You.  Help us to release the old and walk in the new!  Amen.

Gal 2:20. . . . I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment