Friday, August 8, 2014

REASON FOR HOPE!

8-2-2014. . . .REASON FOR HOPE!

"I have told you all this so that you will have peace of heart and mind. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows; but cheer up, for I have overcome the world." (John 16:33 TLB)  Daily it seems we are presented with new reports of, trouble, trials, turmoil, and terrible tragedies here at home and all around the world.  One could easily become disgusted, disheartened and discouraged were it not for Jesus' word to us!  It is our incentive and reason for hope by it were are sustained in peace.

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for peace and hope through your word.  In spite of all that is going on around us we are sustained in peace.  Amen!

Ps 91:1-3. . . . We live within the shadow of the Almighty, sheltered by the God who is above all gods.  This I declare, that he alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I am trusting him. TLB





No comments:

Post a Comment