Friday, August 15, 2014

THOUGHTS WITH PLANS AND PURPOSE!

8-15-2014. . . .THOUGHTS WITH PLANS AND PURPOSE!

"How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!"  ( Ps 139:17 TLB)  God's thoughts towards us are not just idle thoughts, but thoughts with plans and purpose that will manifest in days to come!

PRAYER: Lord, we thank you for always having us on your mind.  We thank you also for your plans and purpose that will manifest in our future.  Thy will be done.  Amen!

Jer 29:10-11. . . . For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment