Tuesday, August 12, 2014

YOU FINISH IT!

8-12-2014. . . .YOU FINISH IT!

"I bless the holy name of God with all my heart.  Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me.  He forgives all my sins. He heals me.  He ransoms me from hell. He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies.  He fills my life with good things! My youth is renewed like the eagle's! (Ps 103:1-6 TLB)  A good way to start each day is to think about the benefits we enjoy by being God's children. It is certain we won't get to far down the list before we have to stop and bless His name!  When we think of His goodness and all that He has done for us. . . . .you finish it!

PRAYER: Lord, we praise and bless your name for your goodness all the wonderful benefits you daily load upon us!  Hallelujah, Bless your name!  Amen. 

Ps 68:19. . . . Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. KJV


No comments:

Post a Comment