Friday, September 5, 2014

COMPLETE CONFIDENCE!

9-5-2013. . . .COMPLETE CONFIDENCE!

"Lord, have mercy on me; all day long the enemy troops press in. So many are proud to fight against me; how they long to conquer me. But when I am afraid, I will put my confidence in you. Yes, I will trust the promises of God. And since I am trusting him, what can mere man do to me? (Ps 56:1-5 TLB)  There will be times when from every direction, nothing but enemies will be confronting us. Knowing in advance that God is all we need is reassuring and makes it much easier to put our trust and complete confidence in Him, before we reach the point where we realize God is all we've got!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for being on our side and being all that we need.  Our complete trust and confidence is in you.  Amen!

 Rom 8:31. . . .What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment