Friday, October 10, 2014

HEARTS AND MINDS ON TRIAL!

10-10-2014. . . .HEARTS AND MINDS ON TRIAL!

Test me, O LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth. (Ps 26:2-3 NIV) Our hearts and minds should always be kept in such a state that if put on trial, they will be found innocent of any and all wrong doing.  Conversely, they should be found guilty of being filled with love, truth and righteousness. 

PRAYER: Lord, let your precious shed blood cleanse our hearts and minds continually so that we may be found forever innocent upon examination.  Amen!

Ps 51:7-11. . . . Sprinkle me with the cleansing blood and I shall be clean again. Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow.   And after you have punished me, give me back my joy again.  Don't keep looking at my sins-erase them from your sight.  Create in me a new, clean heart, O God, filled with clean thoughts and right desires.  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment