Wednesday, October 15, 2014

KNOW HIS WILL PRAY HIS WORD!

10-15-2014. . . .KNOW HIS WILL PRAY HIS WORD!

"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:  And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."  (1 John 5:14-15 KJV) God is not technical: He is faithful.  His will is clearly expressed by His word.  To experience manifestation, know His will and pray His word!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for your word.  By it we know your will and experience your faithfulness in performing everything you have said.  Amen.

Jer 1:11-12. . . . Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.  Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. KJV


No comments:

Post a Comment