Wednesday, October 22, 2014

KNOWING AND KEEPING!

10-22-2014. . . .KNOWING AND KEEPING!

"The person who knows my commandments and keeps them, that's who loves me. And the person who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and make myself plain to him." (John 14:21 MSG)  Knowing God's word and keeping it equates to knowing Him better.  Not keeping His word means that one is really not serious about knowing Him and therefore, they won't.  One proves who they know by what one does; what one does not do proves the same.

PRAYER: Lord, help us to prove to the world that we know and love you by faithfully keeping your word.  We keep your word because we love you and want to know you better.  Help Us!  Amen.

Prov 7:1-3. . . . My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.  Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.   Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment