Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ASK GOD!

11-18-2014 . . . .ASK GOD!

"O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.  O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit." (Ps 30:2-3 KJV)  Once we have asked God to heal us, we can have full confidence in our doctors, nurses and other caregivers through which He facilitates the healing process!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for hearing and answering our prayer for healing.  Thank you for wonderful doctors, nurses and caregivers through which you facilitate the healing process.  Amen!

Matt 7:7-8. . . . Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:  For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment