Friday, November 14, 2014

CHOOSE A SIDE!

11-14-2014. . . .CHOOSE A SIDE!

"But when I, the Messiah, shall come in my glory, and all the angels with me, then I shall sit upon my throne of glory.  And all the nations shall be gathered before me. And I will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and place the sheep at my right hand, and the goats at my left." (Matt 25:31-33 TLB)   Ultimately, all people and all nations will stand before the King.  He alone knows and will identify all who belong to Him.  The judgment then will be His alone.  The choice now however, is ours.  Choose a side. . . .Sheep or Goats!O
Prayer: Lord, thank you for the opportunity to choose our side now before you judge then.  We gladly choose you today and always!  Amen.

2 Peter 3:9-10. . . . He isn't really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent.  The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment