Tuesday, November 11, 2014

RENEWED STRENGTH!

11-11-14. . . .RENEWED STRENGTH!

He energizes those who get tired, gives fresh strength to dropouts.  For even young people tire and drop out, young folk in their prime stumble and fall.  But those who wait upon God get fresh strength.  They spread their wings and soar like eagles, They run and don't get tired, they walk and don't lag behind. (Isa 40:29-31 MSG)  Just when the devil thinks he has us defeated because we've grown weary and seemingly, out of strength to continue the fight, God renews our strength and causes us to rise up and triumph over the enemy once again!  Don't give in; renewed strength is coming to you!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for always causing us to triumph over our enemies and giving us renewed strength in our most needful times.  Amen!

2 Sam 22:33-36. . . .God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.  He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.  He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.  Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great. KJV


No comments:

Post a Comment