Friday, December 5, 2014

THE BEST HANDS!

12-5-2014. . . .THE BEST HANDS!

"My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. (Ps 31:15KJV)  "You're in good hands with Allstate," is the slogan of this well known insurance company.  The implication is that there is no need to worry about anything because with Allstate, you're protected.  To an even greater degree, the same can be said of being in God's hands.  We have no need to worry or fear anything or anyone.  We are not only in good hands, we are in the best hands.

PRAYER:  Lord, your hands are the best hands and we are thankful to be in them!  Amen.

Job 23:10. . . .But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment