Friday, January 23, 2015

BYE BYE TO FEAR!

1-23-2015. . . .BYE BYE TO FEAR!

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." (2 Tim 1:7 KJV)  Fear can never be allowed to control our motion or emotions!  We have been empowered to defeat fear!  How?   With POWER: Force fear to falter and fail! It's either IT or YOU!  With LOVE: Erase and eradicate all barriers!  Love conquers all!  With A SOUND MIND: Think positively and advance through the adversity; reclaim the high ground.  Fear should never be on top or out front!  When we use what we have, we can confidently say, BYE BYE TO FEAR!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for giving us everything we need to defeat fear.  Thy kingdom come, thy will be done!  Amen.  

Ps 56:3-5. . . . But when I am afraid, I will put my confidence in you. Yes, I will trust the promises of God. And since I am trusting him, what can mere man do to me?  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment