Tuesday, January 6, 2015

GO WITH WHAT YOU KNOW!



1-6-2015. . . .GO WITH WHAT YOU KNOW!

"Then Elijah talked to them. "How long are you going to waver between two opinions?" he asked the people. "If the Lord is God,follow him! But if Baal is God, then follow him!" (1 Kings 18:21 TLB)  Begin this year by making a firm decision to do what you know God has placed in your spirit to do.  Decide today! No more hesitation or equivocation; no more hiding behind false uncertainty.  We know His voice....we know His word....we know His will!  Now, go with what you know!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for another year and another opportunity to move forward with what you have purposed in us to do.  By faith we move forward fully trusting You to direct our path.  Amen.

Jer 29:11-13. . . . For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 You will find me when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment