Thursday, January 15, 2015

WHO'S LISTENING!

1-15-2015. . . .WHO'S LISTENING!

"Listen to me! For I have important information for you. Everything I say is right and true, for I hate lies and every kind of deception.  My advice is wholesome and good. There is nothing of evil in it.  My words are plain and clear to anyone with half a mind-if it is only open!  My instruction is far more valuable than silver or gold." (Prov 8:6-10 TLB)  The ability to listen is a skill we all need to hone.  By simply listening, we are able then to distinguish between right and wrong; good and wise counsel or deception.  Listening makes the best uses of hearing!  Why bother hearing if we're not really listening!  

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the sense of hearing.  Help us use it to it's greatest degree of effectiveness by listening!  Amen.

Matt 13:16. . . . But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment