Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I AM ALL YOU NEED!

3-4-2015. . .  .I AM ALL YOU NEED!

"Each time he said, "No. But I am with you; that is all you need. My power shows up best in weak people." Now I am glad to boast about how weak I am; I am glad to be a living demonstration of Christ's power, instead of showing off my own power and abilities." (2 Cor 12:9-10 TLB)  When God tells us no, it is not simply a demonstration or exercise of divine prerogative. (Although if He so chose, He would be well within His rights to do so)  More often than not however, His greater purpose is to illuminate our greater need!  We think we know what we need, but God really knows what we need and is well able to supply that need.  His answer to us today is the same as His answer was to the Apostle Paul; "I AM ALL YOU NEED!"

PRAYER: Lord, you are our El Shaddai; our sufficiency!  You are all we need and more than we deserve.  All praise, honor and glory be yours forever and ever.  Amen!

Phil 4:18-20. . . .You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, his generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus. 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment