Tuesday, July 28, 2015

THE LORD'S RELEASE!

7-28-2015. . . .THE LORD'S RELEASE!

And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all. (1 Sam 30:8 KJV)  There is a time when the Lord will release us to go after our enemy!  Let's be certain that it is the Lord's release and not our own.

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for letting our enemies know we will fight and win, but only when you give us release to do so!  Amen!

Ps 144:1-2. . . .Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.  He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment