Friday, July 17, 2015

TRAINED BY THE BEST!

7-17-2015. . . .TRAINED BY THE BEST!

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:  My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. (Ps 144:1-2 KJV) Fighting without training is futile!  A good fighter, is a well trained fighter!   We're being trained by the best! 

Prayer: Lord, thank you for training us to be good fighters.  Direct us in every fight so that we always emerge victorious!  Amen!

Ps 144:1-2. . . .Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.   He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.  NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment