Wednesday, August 5, 2015

NOT BECAUSE HE CAN'T!

8-5-15. . .NOT BECAUSE HE CAN'T!

"There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."  (Josh 1:5 KJV)  The long standing and often stated adage that "God can do anything, but fail" is not grounded in an inability on God's part to do so: far if God can do anything, then He can do every thing including fail!  Rather, God does not fail because He has declared and determined that He WILL NOT FAIL!  His word will never return to him void.  Our faith and trust in God then is strengthened by knowing that its not because He cannot fail, (He can do anything) but because He will not fail!

PRAYER: Mighty God, thank you for declaring and determining that you will not ever fail us!  There is no lack in your ability to do any and every thing!  Your word is your expressed will and we stand firmly upon the fact that it shall never fail or return to you void.  Amen.

 Isa 55:11. . . .11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.  NKJV


No comments:

Post a Comment