Tuesday, August 11, 2015

WHO IS WILLING!

8-11-2015. . . .WHO IS WILLING!

"Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk.  Lead me; teach me; for you are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in you."( Ps 25:4-6TLB)  Left to our own devices, most certainly we would run-a-muck.  We've all demonstrated this in times passed.  God however, is not only able, but He is also more than willing to guide and direct our steps if we ask and submit our will to His will.  Now, who is willing?

PRAYER: Lord, guide and direct our steps into the way you desire for us to go.  Keep our feet from stumbling and from wandering off in directions you have not ordered.  Amen!

Job 23:10-11. . . . But he knows every detail of what is happening to me; and when he has examined me, he will pronounce me completely innocent-as pure as solid gold!   "I have stayed in God's paths, following his steps. I have not turned aside. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment