Wednesday, October 7, 2015

NO EXPLANATION NEEDED!

10-7-15. . . .NO EXPLANATION NEEDED! 


"Then Satan tempted him to get food by changing stones into loaves of bread.  "It will prove you are the Son of God," he said.  But Jesus told him, "No! For the Scriptures tell us that bread won't feed men's souls: obedience to every word of God is what we need."  (Matt 4:3-4 TLB)  We owe Satan and his representatives no explanation about who we are, but only to be who God says we are!  God made us; it is He and He alone that determines and affirms are identity.


PRAYER: Lord, you alone have determined and defined our identity.  We are who you say we are and there in we abide and walk.  Amen.

Ps 139:13-16. . . . Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous-and how well I know it. You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion!  You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!  TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment