Friday, November 13, 2015

GREATER AFTER THIS!

11-13-2015. . . .GREATER AFTER THIS!
So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.   After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations. (Job 42:12 &16 KJV)  No matter what we have to go through, there are two things that are for certain; there is a beginning and an ending to it!  It's really not a matter then, "what we go through," but "how we go through!"  Unwavering faith in God's providential care will ultimately result in victory and greater blessings. Remember, it may be challenging now, but expect greater, AFTER THIS!!!!!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your love and providential care that always results for us in victory and blessings! Through the intensity of our current dilemmas, help us always remember this and not weaver in our faith.  Amen! 

Job 23:10-12. . . . But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.   My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.   Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment