Thursday, November 5, 2015

NOW THAT'S AN AWESOME GOD!

11-5-2015. . . .NOW THAT'S AN AWESOME GOD!

"You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!  How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!"  (Ps 139:16-17 TLB)   God is completely engaged and intimately involved in every detail of our life.  It is mind blowing to think that He can be God in all His God-ness to me, (a 24/7, 365 job) without taking away or depriving any of His full God-ness to everyone else!  Now that's an awesome God worthy of all our praise!

PRAYER: Lord, we thank you for being the awesome God you are!  Amen.

Ezek 34:30-31. . . . In this way they will know that I, the Lord their God, am with them, and that they, the people of Israel, are my people," says the Lord God. "You are my flock, the sheep of my pasture. You are my men and I am your God, so says the Lord." TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment