Wednesday, November 25, 2015

THANKS-GOD'S WILL FOR US!

11-25-2015. . . .THANKS-GOD'S WILL FOR US!

 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (1 Thess 5:188 KJV) Giving thanks to God in every thing is His will concerning us.  Admittedly however, we may find ourselves in circumstances and situations that we may not readily feel thankful to be in.   In fact, our preference would be not having to deal with them at all. Nevertheless, the knowledge that God is working in every situation and circumstance for our good, is cause enough to connect with His will concerning us and simply give thanks.  Don't fight it, flow with it; and remember, it is His will so give thanks!

Prayer: Lord, in everything we give you thanks for it is your will concerning us.  Help us in the difficult times to remember this quickly so as to not struggle against your will. Amen!

Ps 30:11-12. . . . You turned my wailing into dancing;you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,  that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.  O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment