Friday, April 29, 2016

ALL WILL BE WELL AND GO WELL!

4-29-2016. . . .ALL WILL BE WELL AND GO WELL!

"Then the Lord said: "The good figs represent the exiles sent to Babylon. I have done it for their good.  I will see that they are well treated, and I will bring them back here again. I will help them and not hurt them; I will plant them and not pull them up.  I will give them hearts that respond to me. They shall be my people and I will be their God, for they shall return to me with great joy." (Jer 24:4-7 TLB)   God's full commitment to His people is unquestionable.  His divine purpose will be completed in spite of times of displacement, disappointment, and down right disobedience on our part.  When we turn to Him with fully surrendered hearts, He will ensure that all will be well and go well with us!

PRAYER: Lord, thank for your unquestionable commitment to us and our well being.  Your mercy and grace is amazing!  For this we continually give you praise.  Amen!

Lam 3:21-24. . . . Yet there is one ray of hope:  his compassion never ends. It is only the Lord's mercies that have kept us from complete destruction.  Great is his faithfulness; his loving-kindness begins afresh each day. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment