Friday, April 22, 2016

GOD IS ANGRY!

4-22-2016. . . . GOD IS ANGRY!

God is a judge who is perfectly fair, and he is angry with the wicked every day. Unless they repent, he will sharpen his sword and slay them." (Ps 7:11-121 TLB) You don't have to get mad at your haters or even try to get even with them! Just simply remind them, God is angry with you everyday and if you don't change, He is going to get you! I cannot even imagine God, the Awesome. . . .the Almighty. . . .the Sovereign God, being angry with me, not just for a moment, but 'everyday'. When you go to bed at night, He's angry. . . . when you get up in the morning, He's angry. No matter what you do or where you go, He's angry! While His eye of favor is upon the righteous, He fairly gives the wicked their just reward. In fact, the psalmist says "He brakes the teeth of the ungodly."  There's not an orthodontist on earth who can fix that!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for being a shield for me, my glory and the lifter up of my head! How I love you Lord. The thought of you brings me joy and your joy is my strength! Amen.

 Ps 3:7. .. . .Arise, O LORD; Save me, O my God! For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly. NKJV


No comments:

Post a Comment